|Touch Points:||10 Points||TP Structure:||Cover Glass+UV Glue+ITO Sensor Glass|
|Surface Hardness:||More Than 7H||Input Method:||Finger Or Capacitive Pen|
|Working Voltage:||3.3V||TP Type:||COF|
|Transmittance:||≥85%||IC Controller:||Goodix 928|
Goodix 928 8 Inch Touch Panel,
Goodix 928 Black Bezel Touch Panel,
I2C Interface Touch Panel
|Outline of Cover Lens:||220*121.8±0.2mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||184.85*116±0.3mm|
|Cover glass thickness:||0.7mm|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF (Optional)|
|Operating system:||Android, Linux|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, RoHS, REACH|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
|Ball drop test standard||227g, 45cm for 3 times|
Project proceeded steps
1. Receipt of customer’s RFQ ( detailed requirements of the touch panel, qty. Needed etc.)
2. Evaluate the drawing and offer the redesigned drawing and quotation to the customer.
3. Confirm the drawing and quotation.
4. Go ahead with sample manufacturing
5. Samples’ testing and confirmation of samples
6. Mass production
7. Shipment, follow up with the feedback of mass production.
Application of touch panels
Advantages of Touch-China
1. We have 20-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. We have a strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. We have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
4. We have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
5. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
1. What kind of certificates do you got?
Re: ISO9001:2015 & IATF16949:2016.
2. How many people are there in your company?
Re: There are about 500 people.
3. What’s your lead time?
Re: The lead time for both samples and mass production is 15 days.
4. What kind of products can you provide?
Re: We can provide capacitive touch panel from 3.5” to 86” and optical bonding products.
5. How to deal with the defective touch panel after they are shipped.
Re: First, we will make clear what the issue is. Usually the issue can be solved by either remote testing or sending back representative defective touch panels.
There are total 60pcs in each package.
DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT
Contact Person: carrie