|Touch Points:||10 Points||TP Structure:||Cover Glass+UV Glue+ITO Sensor Glass|
|Surface Hardness:||More Than 7H||Input Method:||Finger Or Capacitive Pen|
|Working Voltage:||5V||TP Type:||COF|
|Transmittance:||≥85%||IC Controller:||ILItek 2511|
ILItek 2511 POS Touch Panel,
ILItek 2511 10 Points Touch Panel,
ILItek 2511 10.1 Inch Touch Panel
The capacitive touch panel is usually made of two layers or more. The basic layer is the sensor, the other layer is the cover glass on the top. Both the sensor and cover glass can be customized based on customers’ detailed requirements. The normal structures can be G+G, G+F, G+F+F, P+G+G etc. Capacitive touch panel is different from resistive touch panel, when the touch panel is touched, people’s capacitance can be sensed by the touch panel. Then the chip can distinguish where the touch is.
|Outline of Cover Lens:||257.2*159.7±0.2mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||228.58*149.56±0.3mm|
|Cover glass thickness:||0.7mm,1.1mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (optional)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF (Optional)|
|Operating system:||Android, Linux, XP, Win7, Win8, Win10|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, RoHS, REACH|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
|Ball drop test standard||227g, 100cm for 3 times|
Reliability test conditions
High temperature: 70℃, 120H
Low temperature: -20℃, 120H
Thermal shock: -20℃(0.5 hour)- 70℃(0.5 hour)by 50 cycles
Humidity resistance: 85%RH for 120 hours
Heat resistance: 80℃ for 120 hours
Cold resistance: -30℃ for 120 hours
Advantages of Touch-China
1. We have a strong RD and manufacturing team.
2. We have 23 year experience in touch panel field. We are experienced to provide solutions to various touch panels.
3. We have good resources of the raw materials, which make us capable of delivering the goods at stable cost and on time.
4. We can provide adhesive and optical bonding solution. Customer can provide the LCD or we can buy the LCD directly.
Project proceeded steps
1. Receipt of customer’s RFQ ( detailed requirements of the touch panel, qty. Needed etc.)
2. Evaluate the drawing and offer the redesigned drawing and quotation to the customer.
3. Confirm the drawing and quotation.
4. Go ahead with sample manufacturing
5. Samples’ testing and confirmation of samples
6. Mass production
7. Shipment, follow up with the feedback of mass production.
1. What’s your lead time?
Re: The lead time for both samples and mass production is 15 days.
2. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Re: We are a manufacturer. We can provide both OEM and ODM service.
3. What kind of products can you provide?
Re: We can provide capacitive touch panel from 3.5” to 86” and optical bonding products.
4. How to deal with the defective touch panel after they are shipped.
Re: First, we will make clear what the issue is. Usually the issue can be solved by either remote testing or sending back representative defective touch panels.
5. How many people are there in your factory?
Re: There are about 500 people in our factory.
POS, bank queue machine, ATM, VTM, vending machine, gaming machine, car navigator, video interphone, intelligent mirror, Baker etc.
There are total 60pcs in each package.
DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT
Contact Person: Yvonne Li