|Type:||Projected Capacitve Touch Screen||Size:||55 / 65 / 75 / 86|
|Touch Points:||10points Or More||Interface:||USB / I2C / RS232|
|Structure:||G+F+F / G+G||Surface Hardness:||≧7H|
|IC Solution:||ILITEK / EETI||Panel Color:||Black / Transparent|
GFF PCAP Touch Screen Panel,
RS232 Touch Screen Panel,
RS232 pcap touch screen
55~86Inch GFF PCAP Touch Panel With SP-ITO Film With High Transmittance Low Resistance
This capacitive touch screen is GFF structure, it is using SP- ITO film for touch sensor, which is a thin film material that can conduct electricity and behave as optically transparent. It is an extremely important optoelectronic material. It is widely used in P-cap Touch Panel,Smart Window,EMI etc.
Compared with other materials, SP-ITO has good electrical conductivity, good light transmission, excellent flexibility, high cost performance, good stability, can make super-narrow bezel, flexible touch screen and no moiré issue
Basic specification of Capacitive Touch Panel :
|Outline of Cover Lens||1466.5*846.6 + 0/-1mm|
|Outline of ITO film Sensor||1466.5*846.6 ±0.5mm|
|Viewing Area||11431.5*806.1 ±0.5 mm|
|Active Area||1434.5*809.1±0.5 mm|
|Report rate||100 HZ|
|Input method||Hand writing or capacitive pen|
|Package list||65 inch Touch panel,controller board and USB cable|
|AG Haze Degree||6±2|
Capacitive Touch Panel:
Capacitive Touch Panel is to use the working current of induction of human body.The operational principle of the projected capacitive touch panel: There are two layers of the ITO layer under the surface of glass. This ITO layer respectively forms the electric field of X axis and Y axis, which can keep balance by crossing the surface of the class. Once the fingers approach the glass surface, the fingers and the electrode X axis or Y axis will form a new electric field, which can make the local capacitance change. Then the controller will determine the location based on capacitance changes.
Advantages of SP-ITO Touch Screen
1. Provide new solutions for flexible curved touch panel, and super-large touch panel to 86” now.
2. Effectively control optical defects and reduce phase difference.
3. Higher yield and process stability.
4. More suitable for accuracy design.
5. Better curling performance (more than 100,000 bending tests).
6. The silver paste loading process can be omitted for low impedance (patent applied).
7. Low resistance 5Ω~10Ω.
8. High transmittance about 82%~86%.
9. Super-narrow bezel without silver paste.
Competitive advantages of Touch-China:
1. 21-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. Have strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. Cooperate with excellent customers and suppliers.
4. Have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
5. Have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
6. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
SP-ITO FF sensor Reliability test
|Item||Test Condition||Spec||Test request||Check Point|
|Low and high temperature||-40℃~85℃||300cycle||OK/OK||0cycle||50cycle||Pass(0F/3)||100 cycle||Pass(0F/3)||200 cycle||Pass(0F/3)||300 cycle||Pass(0F/3)|
|UV testing||0.35±0.02W/(m2·nm) at340nm||470h||OK/OK||0h||235h||Pass(0F/3)||470h||Pass(0F/3)||
|Salt water testing||The whole surface is coated with salt water and placed in a high temperature and high humidity chamber||168h||OK/OK||0h||24h||Pass(0F/5)||72h||Pass(0F/5)||168h||Pass(0F/5)||
SP-ITO material parameter
|Resistance||Ω/□||10||ASTM D 991|
|Warping||-||bending radius of 20mm||125umPET is 100000 times|
|Dyne(HC)||-||40||Arco pen 5s|
Contact Person: Irene Mao