|Type:||Projected Capacitve Touch Screen||Size:||15.6 Inch|
|Touch Points:||10 Points||Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|IC Solution:||ILI2510||Application:||PCAP Touch Panel|
capacitive touch screen panel ROHS,
USB 5V capacitive touch screen panel,
waterproof usb capacitive touch panel
15.6 inch G+G touch capacitive screen panel muliti touch USB with controller and ILI2510 chip
The capacitive touch panel is usually made of two layers or more. The basic layer is the sensor, the other layer is the cover glass on the top. Both the sensor and cover glass can be customized based on customers’ detailed requirements. The normal structures can be G+G, G+F, G+F+F, P+G+G etc. Capacitive touch panel is different from resistive touch panel, when the touch panel is touched, people’s capacitance can be sensed by the touch panel. Then the chip can distinguish where the touch is.
|Outline of Cover Lens||386.81*237.12±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor||360.72*212.82±0.3mm|
|Report rate||100 HZ|
|Input method||Hand writing or capacitive pen|
|Package list||15.6 inch Touch panel,controller board and USB cable|
1. Projected Capacitive touch screen
3. 3.5 inch to 65 inch(More large sizes products are developed now)
4. Multi touch point
5. OS support:Windows 7/8/10,Android,Linux,XP,WCE
6. USB/IIC port
7. Low MOQ
Kiosk,Karaoke,All in one,Digital Signage,Tablet pc,Advertising player,
Education Whiteboard,Medical device,Industrial pc panel,Multi-touch table,
POS,Restaurant menu,ATM etc.
1.We guarantee customer satisfaction. Our staff is fully trained and knowledgeable about every product we offer, ready to assist you with whatever information is needed.
2. We have good resources of the raw materials, which make us capable of delivering the goods at stable cost and on time.
3. Our entire team works hard to always provide our customers with the best products and service on the market.
4. Feel free to contact us at any time with any questions, or to learn more about our high quality product for your unique company.
Sample: 10-15 working days
1.Small sizes(smaller than 12.1 inch): 18 working days.
2.Large sizes(larger than 12.1 inch):20-25 working days.
|Touch Panel Reliability Test Condition|
1. Set the initial temperature to be 25℃
2. Ramp to 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
3 .Soak at 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
4. Ramp from 60℃at 90% RH to -20℃, 4H
5. Soak to -20℃, 2H
6. Ramp from -20℃to 25℃, 2H
|Ramp to 80℃||60℃||90%||2H|
|Ramp to -20℃||-20℃||/||4H|
|Ramp to initial temperature||25℃||/||2H|
|12H for each cycle(from step 1 to 6), total 28 cycles.||Duration of one circle||12H|
Contact Person: Lydia Lin