|Touch Points:||10points||TP Structure:||Cover Glass+UV Glue+ITO Sensor Glass|
|Surface Hardness:||More Than 7H||Input Method:||Finger Or Capacitive Pen|
|Working Voltage:||USB(5V)||TP Type:||COB|
COB Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Panel,
USB 5V capacitive multi touch panel,
ILITEK capacitive multi touch panel
15 Inch G+G 4:3 ratio customized AG/AF/AR projected capacitive multi touch screen panel
|Outline of Cover Lens:||339.94*263.94±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||321.4*247.38±0.3mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Customized)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Customized)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Customized)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Advantages of Touch-China:
1. We have 23-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. We have a strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. We cooperate with excellent customer and suppliers.
4. We have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
5. We have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
6. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
Capacitive Touch Screen:
Capacitive touch screen is very different from traditional resistive touch screen. When the resistive touch screen works, you can only judge a touch point. And if there are two or more touch points, you can not make the right judgments. So the resistive touch screen applies only to judge a few simple actions such as click, drag and drop. The capacitive multi-touch screen can decompose the user's touch into collecting multi-point signal and determining the significance of the signals, and complete the judgments of complex action. Moreover, you can feel it when you lightly touch the projected capacitive touch sensor panel. Better durability, more than 90% light transmission rate, high transparency than the traditional resistive touch screen are the advantages of our products.
Project proceeded steps:
1. Receipt of customer’s RFQ ( detailed requirements of the touch panel, qty. Needed etc.)
2. Evaluate the drawing and offer the redesigned drawing and quotation to the customer.
3. Confirm the drawing and quotation.
4. Go ahead with sample manufacturing
5. Samples’ testing and confirmation of samples
6. Mass production
7. Shipment, follow up with the feedback of mass production.
Contact Person: Lydia Lin