|Type:||Projected Capacitve Touch Screen||Size:||19 Inch|
|Touch Points:||10||Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|Surface Hardness:||≧6H||IC Solution:||ILITEK|
Waterproof Custom Capacitive Touch Panel,
Projected Custom Capacitive Touch Panel,
10ms pcap touch panel
19 inch Waterproof Custom Capacitive Touch Panel
with ILITEK controller
Description Of Touch Panel
Capacitive Touch Panel is to use the working current of induction of human body.The operational principle of the projected capacitive touch panel: There are two layers of the ITO layer under the surface of glass. This ITO layer respectively forms the electric field of X axis and Y axis, which can keep balance by crossing the surface of the class. Once the fingers approach the glass surface, the fingers and the electrode X axis or Y axis will form a new electric field, which can make the local capacitance change. Then the controller will determine the location based on capacitance changes.
|Outline of Cover Lens||421*346±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor||393.62*320.34±0.3mm|
|Report rate||100 HZ|
|Input method||Hand writing or capacitive pen|
|Package list||19 inch Touch panel,controller board and USB cable|
1. Projected Capacitive touch screen
3. 3.5 inch to 65 inch(More large sizes products are developed now)
4. Multi touch point
5. OS support:Windows 7/8/10,Android,Linux,XP,WCE
6. USB/IIC port
7. Low MOQ
1. We have 23-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. We have strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. We cooperate with excellent customers and suppliers.
4. We have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
5. We have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
6. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
Q. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q. Does your products have CE&Rohs certificates?
Q. What’s the shipping method?
A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of customer’s requirements.
Q. What’s the payment methods?
A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
Q. What size of touch screen can you manufacture?
A: 3.5” to 65”, the bigger size are researching and developing.
Contact Person: carrie