|Type:||Projected Capacitve Touch Screen||Size:||27 Inch|
|Touch Points:||10||Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|IC Solution:||ILITEK, EETI||Application:||Touch Table|
capacitive touch screen kit,
pcap touch screen
27 inch Flat Touch Panel with USB interface for Interacitve Touch Table
|Product name||Projected capacitive touch screen|
|Outline of cover lens||646.5*386.8±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO sensor||615.6*355.55±0.3mm|
|Report rate||100 HZ|
|Input method||Hand writing or capacitive pen|
|OS support||Windows 7/8/10,Android,Linux,XP,WCE|
Kiosk,Karaoke, All in one,Digital Signage,Tablet pc, Advertising player,
Education Whiteboard, Medical device, Industrial pc panel,Multi-touch table,
POS, Restaurant menu,ATM etc.
1. We have 23-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. We have strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. We cooperate with excellent customers and suppliers.
4. We have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
5. We have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
6. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
Project proceeded steps
1. Receipt of customer's RFQ ( detailed requirements of the touch panel, qty. Needed etc.)
2. Evaluate the drawing and offer the redesigned drawing and quotation to the customer.
3. Confirm the drawing and quotation.
4. Go ahead with sample manufacturing
5. Samples' testing and confirmation of samples
6. Mass production
7. Shipment, follow up with the feedback of mass production.
1. What’s your lead time?
Re: The lead time for both samples and mass production is 15 days.
2. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Re: We are a manufacturer.
3. What kind of products can you provide?
Re: We can provide capacitive touch panel from 3.5” to 86” and optical bonding products.
4. How to deal with the defective touch panel after they are shipped.
Re: First, we will make clear what the issue is. Usually the issue can be solved by either remote testing or sending back representative defective touch panels.
Contact Person: Yvonne Li