|Touch Points:||10 Points||TP Structure:||Cover Glass+UV Glue+ITO Sensor Glass|
|Surface Hardness:||More Than 7H||Input Method:||Finger Or Capacitive Pen|
|Working Voltage:||USB(5V)||TP Type:||COF|
|Transmittance:||≥ 85%||IC Controller:||ILITEK|
ILITEK Touch Screen Panel,
21.5 Inch Touch Screen Panel,
ILITEK ips capacitive touch screen
21.5 Inch ILITEK Touch Screen Panel 10 Points Projected Capacitive
|Outline of Cover Lens:||525*312±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||495.6*285.85±0.3mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Customized)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Customized)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Customized)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
1. Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel layers of ITO, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
2. There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
3. The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of capacitors.
4. The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the top layer of glass.
5. When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch panel, it couples with the electric fields.
6. This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors in the vicinity of the finger.
7. An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location along the X and Y axes of the panel.
Reliability test conditions:
High temperature: 70℃, 120H
Low temperature: -20℃, 120H
Thermal shock: -20℃(0.5 hour)- 70℃(0.5 hour)by 50 cycles
Humidity resistance: 85%RH for 120 hours
Heat resistance: 80℃ for 120 hours
Cold resistance: -30℃ for 120 hours
Touch panel: 15 days after PO.
Optical bonding: 3-5 days after touch panels and LCD get ready.
for mass production
Touch panel: 18 days after PO.
Optical bonding: 5-8 days after touch panels and LCD are made.
Q. Does your products have CE & Rohs certificates?
A: Yes, of course.
Q. What’s the shipping method?
A: By sea / air / express, which methods to be used on the basis of customer’s requirements.
Q. What’s the payment methods?
A: T/T, 30% deposit before production, the balance before shipment.
Q: How many people are there in your factory?
A: There are about 500 people in our factory.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: The lead time for both samples and mass production is 15 days.
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer. We can provide both OEM and ODM service.
Q: What kind of products can you provide?
A: We can provide capacitive touch panel from 3.5” to 86” and optical bonding products.
Contact Person: Lydia Lin