|Parameter:||LCD Touch Module||Application Places:||POS|
|Lead Time:||15 Working Days||Material Of Housing:||Plastic|
|Touch Solution:||PCAP||Touch Points:||Ten Touch Points|
250 Nits LCD Touch Module,
OCA Optical Bonding LCD Touch Module,
Ten Touch points touch display module
17 Inch 250nits touch LCD module with OCA optical bonding for all in one
|Diagonal Size||17.0 inch||Type||a-Si TFT-LCD , LCM|
|Pixel Format||1280(RGB)×1024 [SXGA] 96PPI||Configuration||RGB Vertical Stripe|
|Active Area||337.92(H)×270.336(V) mm||Outline Dim.||379.32(H)×316.74(V) ×14.05(D) mm|
|Bezel Area||-||Treatment||Hard coating (6H)|
|Luminance||250 cd/m² (Typ.)||Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (Typ.) (TM)|
|View Direction||-||Response Time||5 (Typ.)(Tr+Td)|
|Viewing Angle||85/85/80/80 (Typ.)(CR≥10)||Operating Mode||TN, Normally White, Transmissive|
|Support Color||16.7M 72% NTSC||Light Source||WLED [4 strings] , 30K hours , W/O Driver|
|Frame Rate||60Hz||Touch Panel||PCAP, Optical Bonding|
|Interface Type||LVDS (2 ch, 8-bit) , 30 pins Connector|
|Power Supply||5.0V (Typ.)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C ; Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C|
Optical bonding technology: Optical bonding technology is using optical glue TP assembly LCD and touch panel together without air. It's different from traditional adhesive bonding products. For traditional adhesive bonding products, double sided adhesive is pasted around four edges, there is still air gap between touch panel and LCD. For optical bonding products, there is glue the whole surface of the LCD. Dust and fog can't go inside. And the display effect will be great.
Benefits of Optical Bonding:
• Optical Bonding eliminates the reflections between display and touchscreen / front glass. The refraction of light is reduced,
thus increasing the contrast and the optical brilliance.
• By eliminating the air gap between the components no moisture can penetrate.
No dust and dirt particles
• By eliminating the air gap no dust and dirt particles can penetrate.
• A touch panel with Optical Bonding has an increased stability and resistance to mechanical effects such as pressure, impact or
vibration. This way of installation significantly reduces the risk of glass splintering or breakage.
Improved heat dissipation
• By filling the insulating air gap between the components, heat can be derived to the outside.
• The eliminated air gap between touch and glass has a positive impact on touch detection and functionality, and the controller
does not need to constantly recalibrate due to the static connection created.
|Touch Panel Reliability Test Condition|
1. Set the initial temperature to be 25℃
2. Ramp to 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
3 .Soak at 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
4. Ramp from 60℃at 90% RH to -20℃, 4H
5. Soak to -20℃, 2H
6. Ramp from -20℃to 25℃, 2H
|Ramp to 80℃||60℃||90%||2H|
|Ramp to -20℃||-20℃||/||4H|
|Ramp to initial temperature||25℃||/||2H|
|12H for each cycle(from step 1 to 6), total 28 cycles.||Duration of one circle||12H|
Contact Person: Lydia Lin
Case material: Plastic shell, Metal back plate
Application places: The company, the school gate, the teaching building, the administrative building, the laboratory building, the canteen, the playground, the dormitory area and so on the main personnel activity place entrance and exit, may temporarily arrange control, benef
Working temperature: -15~60℃