|TP Structure:||Cover Glass+UV Glue+ITO Sensor Glass||Surface Hardness:||More Than 7H|
|Input Method:||Finger Or Gloves||Working Voltage:||USB(5V)|
|Application:||Smart Control System|
USB 5V projective capacitive touch panel,
4.4 Inch projective capacitive touch panel,
waterproof Projected Capacitive Touch Panel
4.4 inch projective capacitive touch panel for smart home control system
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Optional)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Optional)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Optional)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity:||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|ESD Air discharge:||8KV|
|ESD Contact discharge:||4KV|
|Pen hitting life:||≥10,000,000/point|
|Pen sliding Durability:||≥500,000 times|
|Finger Touch life:||≥35,000,000 times|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC, Rohs|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
1. Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel layers of ITO, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
2. There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
3. The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of capacitors.
4. The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the top layer of glass.
5. When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch panel, it couples with the electric fields.
6. This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors in the vicinity of the finger.
7. An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location along the X and Y axes of the panel.
Advantages of Touch-China:
1. We have 23-year experience in designing and manufacturing touch panels.
2. We have a strong research team for both software and hardware and provide before and after-sale service.
3. We cooperate with excellent customer and suppliers.
4. We have long-term cooperation with excellent IC suppliers all over the world.
5. We have good guarantee for product quality and lead time.
6. Our touch panels of large sizes and touch panels for automobile are in a leading position in touch panel industry.
DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT
|Touch Panel Reliability Test Condition|
1. Set the initial temperature to be 25℃
2. Ramp to 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
3 .Soak at 80℃at 90% RH, 2H
4. Ramp from 60℃at 90% RH to -20℃, 4H
5. Soak to -20℃, 2H
6. Ramp from -20℃to 25℃, 2H
|Ramp to 80℃||60℃||90%||2H|
|Ramp to -20℃||-20℃||/||4H|
|Ramp to initial temperature||25℃||/||2H|
|12H for each cycle(from step 1 to 6), total 28 cycles.||Duration of one circle||12H|
Contact Person: Lydia Lin